Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tears for Hope 1.16

I am living. I am ALIVE! I know what it is to survive. Survival is a state of mind; as is living. When I was surviving, I focused on my immediate needs. Now that I am alive, my focus is much broader. My focus encompasses the care and welfare of my family, the establishment and growth of MastrMynd, and the impact I make on my community and society. I know my Father is proud of me. I am praying for his addiction. I love my Mother and I forgive her frailties, although I refuse to accept the current and future abuse from the woman who gave birth to me. I wish I had a mother who showed me the the type of love, loyalty, and commitment I've shown her. It doesn't hurt to wish. My 8yr. old daughter sitting next to me, reading this as I write says, "Wow!". I understand her. She has a hard time understanding and accepting that not everyone is raised with the level of love, loyalty, and commitment she has always received. Thank You God for loving me enough to make me enough. I am nothing without You, but I am everything with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment