Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tears for Hope 1.2

I Love my Life! I am fortunate enough to be living my dream. I am at the precipice of my greatness and I am not afraid. My company, MastrMynd Group, is a blessing. I believe this company will change our society by bringing employment, education, head of household paying positions, thus allowing our community to feel worthy and important. Please see how Fabreze has been using a form of the MastrMynd design at http://youtu.be/wuih4YqAdE4. MastrMynd is the future and God has blessed me with the worlds greatest Multi-media production facility. 

I have the greatest respect for successful people. I used to think these successful people had somehow gotten to their position by luck, or inheritance. At 44 years old, and with more life experience than most people will ever have, I believe that God blesses those that truly deserve it. In other words, with no mother and a father who smokes crack cocaine everyday;  I am amazed to be in the position as owner of the next great industrial revolution. I am proven through great adversity to be deserving of the blessing called MastrMynd.

No comments:

Post a Comment