Friday, December 21, 2012

Tears for Hope 1.8

MastrMynd is awesome! SEO is happening! SEM is happening! New website is happening! I Love My God! My team is awesome! If I can do nothing else, I can grow a company. Thank you God! I pretend to be a part of the families I see in movies. For about two hours (the length of a movie), I feel good about my pretend family. If I had a choice of Fathers, I would choose +Clint Eastwood, mixed with +Bill Duke. If I had a choice of Mothers, I would choose Ms. Child's; this woman had me from the age of 3 months to 4 years old. The day came that my biological mother got custody of me and I never saw the woman I knew as my mother again. Can you imagine taking a four year olds mother away? I can. I couldn't stop crying for the woman I knew as my mother. Because my biological mother was young, frustrated and dealing with a child that not only rejected her, but wouldn't stop crying; she hung me. I remember her putting the belt around my neck and pulling me off my feet. I was terrified as I stared up into her eyes. I knew she hated me; everything became crystal clear just before I lost consciousness. I awoke on the floor with the belt still around my neck. I knew I had almost died. I decided to do my best at four years old to not cry anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment