Friday, December 14, 2012

Tears for Hope

I am Douglas Marcellious Lennard. I am the Founder, Inventer, and Owner of MastrMynd; the next great American Revolution. I consider a company to be truly revolutionary when; (1) It can create a complete industry of new employment; from executive management to a mass labor force. (2) It can create a whole new education base. (3) It can stimulate, revive, and thrive our National and International economy. This is the definition of MastrMynd, the company I have created.

This story is the most American of stories, "Rags to Riches!". I was born September 2, 1968 to Ruth Sanchez and Wilford Bill Lennard. My biological Fathers name is Dewey Williams, the man my mother was having sex with while the other man was in jail. Mom obviously has great choice in men. Ruth's knack of choosing the worst men available would persist into my adulthood.

Most of my early trouble came from my mothers ability to make consistently selfish and bad decisions. Somehow I became a hostage at 3 months old where some pimps were holding me hostage to make Ruth prostitute for them. My biological Father was able to rescue me at gunpoint. According to Dewey, I was covered in urine, feces, and blood and was barely alive. I went into foster care at three months old with scars on my face that I carry today. I will give you more later about My American Dream. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment