Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tears for Hope 1.6



It is completely up to me to start each day in a positive manner. I know I won't receive any supporting, or encouraging words from the mother I don't have, the father that smokes crack cocaine everyday, or the grandparents that threw me into the trash for being mixed with Black. I am alone. I accept being alone because what choice do I have. I believe God has given me MastrMynd because I have so little else. At least God will allow me to have a successful company and show that even the most insignificant of us have worth.

I had a great day today. I completed all of my tasks. It was good to see my good friend Dave Rodden. He is a good Father and a good Friend. It is amazing how few true friends I have. I suppose that is why I value the ones I have so much. I am not as alone as I feel and that is always refreshing. I allow myself to feel; therefore I am worth saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment