Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tears for Hope 1.3

My wife asked me why I tell this story of my life to perfect strangers? This question has several answers. I tell my story, first, because it helps me to heal from the trauma of my past. Secondly, I tell my story because I will no longer tolerate lies and secrets in my life. It is the fact that I have suffered far too long trying to lie and hide the atrocities of people supposed to love and protect me, but these people have lied to me, stolen from me, used me, and disrespected me as the good man I attain to be. Lastly, I tell my story because there are other people out here who also have no mother; because there are people out here who also have fathers that smoke crack cocaine everyday. I tell my story so that people like me can know that it is a hard, lonely road, but with God, perseverance, the unconditional committment and sincere desire to succeed; everything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment